Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: EWS 64XL driver under Win NT 4.0

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jens's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I use the XL since 2 years under Win98 without probs. Now, I tried to install the beta NT drivers to get noise with my Tv card under NT. After configuration the system under DOS (ews64cfg.exe) and setting all to PnP (w/o Midi-2 as recommended) I tried to install the Synth and Codec. Codes gave no probs but Synth doesn?t detect the Digital control. Message [Control port cannot be found with ths port]. I have tested out all possible configurations, I go crazy with this sh.. proggie!
    Do anyone have had same probs? Anyone have helpful suggestions? What I?m doing incorrect?
    I use: AMD K-6-II with EPOX MVP-3C board and newest bios. 256MB Ram, and other, non-problematic hardware. How I can see the IRQ and DMA I/O settings under NT? I think, its a internal memory pro or so.

    Thanx for help!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi,
    Did you already look in our ScrewDrivers section --> Foreign Languages page?
    On this page some users tell you how to get the EWS working under NT and Win2K. But I think the best you can hope for is to get the Codec working... frown
    Good luck,
    Arnoud.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •